CURRENTLY READING: Francis Grose's Superstitions: Omens, Charms, Cures 1787

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Draft II

[1 January 2017 13:40]
I think this is the right time, not too early, not too late that I think about it too much...
*tap* *tap*
Hi, Happy Birthday! Wish you all the good things in life!
Ehm, to cliche... better to add something to make it more personal.
*tap* *tap* *tap*
Hi J, Happy 25th Birthday! Wish you all the good things in life!
All right, all I need is to click send and leave it.
*tap* *send*

[1 January 2017 15:10]
*phone buzzing*
Oh no, is it... 
*tap* *tap*
Open? Yes.
15:10
Sender: J
Hi, thank you very much :) 
But I'm so sorry, I think I lost your number, who is this? :)
I knew it, never mind, you've already lost me a long time ago.

***
[1 January 2017 13:44]
Another Birthday, huh? Just another fine day...
*phone buzzing*
1 Text Message
Oh... Is that...
13:44
Sender: S
Hi J, Happy 25th Birthday! Wish you all the good things in life!
Why would S bother to remember... What should I do? S really shouldn't. I. Can't.
*tap* *tap*
Oh, well, you still remember my birthday! You don't really need to text me but thanks anyway! :)
Shit, am I crazy? No no I better cut this, clean and fine... Oh damn, I should hold it, not that I'm waiting or what... Right?
*tap* *tap*

[1 January 2017 15:09]
*tap* *tap*
Hi, thanks for the birthday wishes :) 
But I'm so sorry, I think I lost your number, who is this?
*tap* *send*
It's... okay, right? Not too harsh isn't? I added a smiley anyway, should be enough.

***
[31 December 2016 22:12]
Message > Draft
*tap*
Hey, you know tomorrow is my birthday, since I always spend it with you I feel like kinda text you hehe no reason but anyway, how's life?
I don't even know how's life without you... Isn't that what we always do? We life our live without knowing it beforehand. So I think I could live my life well, could I?

***


No comments:

Post a Comment